Transfer Credit Petition

IIT Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs

An undergraduate student registered at IIT who wishes to enroll at another institution must submit a Transfer Credit Petition Form to the Office of Undergraduate Academic Affairs for approval prior to registration at the other institution. This includes registration at another institution for the summer term. Upon completion of the course, please have your official transcripts sent to IIT.

  • A course failed at IIT cannot be taken at another school.
  • A grade of C or better is required to receive transfer credit. A grade of C- will not be accepted.
  • For summer petitions only: Students are limited to two courses at a time, per summer term.

This may impact the transferability of this course. For more information, contact UGAA at or 312.567.3300.

Course(s) at Other Institution

IIT Equivalency of Course(s)